Thursday, June 19, 2014

Using My Summer Wisely

The summer has officially started.  The last week of school was a whirlwind of activities and events.  The following week was curriculum writing and my daughter's 3rd birthday.  So I just now feel like I am taking it easy, and by that I mean I've been spending a lot of free time on Pinterest stocking up on ideas for the next school year.





I really want to make good use of my time this summer.

My biggest goal for the summer is to develop a BLOGGING SYSTEM!  I just couldn't get it going this school year but am hoping if I can get on a schedule this summer, it will be easier to keep it up come August.  There are so many resources out there for those looking to start a blog that I really have no excuses!

My second goal is to add content to my Teachers Pay Teachers store. I love TPT. There are so many resources that are available that I truly believe have improved my teaching.  I would love to develop products for my classroom that other teacher's may benefit from.  I know I already have things in my collection that just need to be made "marketable" and I really want to make devout more time to that this summer.

My third goal: TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT SCHOOL TOO MUCH!! I make no promises!





No comments:

Post a Comment