Wednesday, July 2, 2014

First TPT Store Milestone!!!

I am super excited! I sold my first product on Teachers Pay Teachers!!!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Ham-It-Up-In-Science

I was very apprehensive about putting anything on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I struggle with thinking that I could create a product that anyone would actually want to see let alone purchase.  But then it happened.  I have been lacking the inspiration to work on anything else that I could put in my store, and actually selling a product has made me feel a little more motivated.

Now it is July, the only full month of summer vacation and I hope that I can use "nap time" to work on my products.

And hey, if you happen to read this would you mind leaving a comment?  Just dying to know who is seeing what I write.  Also, please share on Facebook, Pinterest and any other social media things...

No comments:

Post a Comment